Thank you for visiting MartinMark Design! There's just a few things we need to let you know.....
The term 'MartinMark Design' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MartinMark Design, Unit F, Acorn Park, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2TR. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TWITTER PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A PAIR OF FREE TICKETS TO THE 22ND APRIL INTERIOR DESIGN WORKSHOP
Conditions of entry
- This prize draw (the "Promotion") is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by following @MartinMarkDsgn, Liking and Retweeting the #WIN tweet. Only one entry will be accepted per person or twitter account.
- The Competition is open on Twitter only but will be advertised across Facebook and Instagram. To enter, you must be a twitter account holder.
- The Promotion will start at the time the #WIN tweet goes live and the closing time for the Promotion is at 23:59 on Friday 7th April.
- Winners will be selected in a random, independent draw from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by ourselves by a tweet on the day following the end of the competition and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner(s) to accept the prize in the manner specified within three days of this tweet will make any claim invalid and we will then select another winner (again selected randomly) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
- The prize entitles a single entrant to 2 free tickets for themselves and one other person (friend or family) to attend our Interior Design Workshop at Scene Studios, Nottingham.
- The prize is non transferable, may not be re-sold and can only be used on the Interior Design Workshop to be held on 22nd April 2017. We reserve the right, in our reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
- Prize value totals £320 (£160 per ticket) and does not incude any travel or accommodation. This must be arranged at the winners own expense. Ticket price includes
- Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow ourselves to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Competition including but not limited to publication of the winner's name and photograph on this website and /or social media feeds.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that we may contact you via email or other such means on social media to send further information relating to our forthcoming Interior Design Workshops.
- The determination and decision on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. We reserve the right in our reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the competition and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the competition or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 5 below), we hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this competition and/or the prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Competition should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of ourselves, corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Competition.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Thanks for listening guys!
MartinMark Design © 2017